Friday 28 October 2011

conniefashion.com

Yess finally been paid which means I can do my order on conniefashion.com

Connie Fashion is the chinese/american website that do really good fake designer stuff. I'm ordering some Vivienne Westwood shoes and an Alexander Mcqueen Scarf (along with some christmas stuff... Ray Bans for $29!!). Now, I am not stupid I'm not just ordering from some crazy website... my hairdresser orders off here all the time and I've always wondered how she has designer everything!! The only downside is postage is $25.00? But if you order enough it makes it worth it.




Everything comes in proper original packaging with autheticity cards. Like these shoes will come in a Vivienne Westwood box. I'm excited. I've bought my friend some for her birthday too!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daisy,
    Thank you so much for sharing your shopping experience from our website http://www.conniestyle.com
    We'll give you a good discount for your new orders!
    Best regards,
    Andy

    ReplyDelete