Friday 2 December 2011

Fiore by Lepel

My usual bra has always been Fiore by Lepel but since I've gone up a size I haven't been able to get into the 30F because of the padding, even when removed! So, I've gone to the half cup which I absolutely love, I think I like it even more than the plunge because its not as much boob and the detail is lovely!

Fiore is a fantastic bra, at just £22.00 it competes with high street shops such as La Senza but you are getting much better quality and proper sized bras. I would recommend this bra to anyone. It starts at a 30 back which is fab and cups go up to a G. It has a lovely matching thong, short and they've just reintroduced the knicker. This bra comes in the normal black, white and nude but the Christmas colour is black and gold.. it's AMAZING. This is my latest purchase. They bring different colours out every few months, nexts years colours are mint green and coral.

If you keep your eye out, larger chain stores often pop Lepel in the sale for lovely prices such as £9.00.
Its a shame working in a smaller boutique, you can't compete with these low prices and blue cross sales but luckily we've got our followers and they wouldn't go anywhere else :-)



Christmas Black & Gold.


 Septembers colours, blue and pink, so cute!


This is the half cup bra that i prefer, but its not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment