1. Leia which has a few shops across the UK including York and Cardiff. Leia is actually owned by the Eveden group (Fantasie and Freya) If you check the outlet they do such amazing offers or lingerie and especially swimwear. As soon as the season changes everything goes up to 75% off. I've got Freya bikinis for £20.00 and lingerie sets for £15.00. They currently have Deco in green, charcoal, pink and fushia pink for £15.00.
2. Bra Stop I think most people know about this fab site but just in case you don't its worth a good look. They stock brands such as Freya, Panache, Curvy Kate, Gossard, Fantasie, Pour Moi, Lepel.. the list is endless. You can put your size in the bra finder and see what's on offer. For example, they have the lovely Fiore in Pink in all 3 cup styles for just £12.95 and matching bottoms from £5.95,
3. Figleaves I think is the most popular but for good reason. It stocks everything you need. From pjs with built in support to men's sexy briefs they have everything. They have a fab range of maternity and mastectomy bras. They also have a good sale going, for example Chantelle at over half price off, which is a huge cut! They are without a doubt the most up to date and they always have the newest lingerie and swimwear available. They do next day delivery and free returns and having have a catalogue that you can sign up for.
4. Bras and honey only stock Freya, Fantasie and Fauve but they do it well. The price cuts on bikinis and lingerie is up to 60% off which is fab. They have Freya Pier in pink at 50% off for just £16.50, you really can't complain.
5. The Lingerie Store have bras starting at just £2.99. The sizing isn't great and its mainly smaller cups but you can get brands such as Charnos and Discover Mademoiselle from £2.99 which is such a bargain.