Thursday 10 November 2011

cry cry cry

I think i'm having my wisdom TOOTH out tomorrow. It started hurting back in June and Dr.Dentist said he couldn't do anything about it because the top one wasn't though. Over the past week its been agony, its basically trying to grow but my mouth is too small so it is growing into my cheek. Its really bruised and sore and any second now i'm going to overdose on ibuprofen. So emergency dentist tomorrow morning crrrry.

What makes it even worse is that my boyfriend going to see Bon Iver tonight in Leeds, and then Wiz Khalifa tomorrow night so he won't even be here to look after me. Although he did buy me Death Cab tickets for next week which I am SO excited about!!!

Has anyone had their wisdoms out? Will they put me to sleep??

No comments:

Post a Comment