Wednesday 9 November 2011

John Godber

Last night I went to see the newest production by John Godber at the Hull Truck Theatre. It was really good! At first I thought 'Oh God' as it was very shouty. But I got into it after that. Its called 'The Debt Collectors' so as you can imagine its quite funny as they go from door to door and experience a different story behind each door.

I had the most annoying woman sat next to me.. pissed off red wine laughing so loud everyone was turning to look! At one point she held her hand in front of my face? Very odd.

I really like John Godber productions. Everyone keeps telling me about Bouncers and I've never seen it. The best one I've seen was up'n'under which of all things was about rugby but it was hilarious!!!!
If you ever get chance or if they tour near you, go see them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment